You know the old adage “Trends come and go but style is forever.” We have selected 10 updated classic pieces you can buy this weekend that will surely stay in your wardrobe for a very long time.
APC Flynn Jacket
- The denim jacket deserves a spot in every man’s wardrobe. The more you wear it, the better it feels. For a smarter look, check out this A.P.C. Flynn jacket made with Japanese 90s denim.
Where: Hoodwink, SM Aura
Fred Perry x Miles Kane
- English musician Miles Kane reworks the classic Fred Perry polo shirt by introducing an oversized collar and an open placket. This updated look keeps you looking equally spiffy and cool.
Where: Fred Perry Laurel, Greenbelt 5
Eastpak x AMI Backpack
- AMI taps American brand Eastpak for this new collab for its F/W2017 collection, featuring reworks of 3 classic Eastpak shapes. While the shape of the Padded Pakr reminds you of your formative years, the elements AMI’s Alexandre Mattiusi added gives it a 2017 update.
Where: Hoodwink, SM Aura Premier
Acne Studios Blå Konst
- Acne Studios, the brand primarily-known to focus on jeans relaunched a sublabel called Acne Studios Blå Konst (meaning blue art) early this year. This new denim line features jeans with different fits with less stretch and a more denim feel.
Where: homme et femme, Shangri-la Plaza
Canvas Sneakers: Shoes Like Pottery Olive Sneakers
- Step out in a pair of thoughtfully crafted sneakers from Japanese-based footwear brand, Shoes Like Pottery. Each shoe is meticulously constructed for heavy-duty use with vulcanized rubber soles that are produced in a pottery kiln and fitted with water-repellant duck canvas.
Where: Regiment, Legazpi St.
Jogging Pants: Carl Jan Cruz Reversible Joggers
- Navigate that fine line between loungewear and athleisure with a playful pair of culottes from Cruz’s Pambahay collection. Matching shirt optional.
Visvim Oxford Shirt with elbow patch
- The Oxford Shirt has become one of the most versatile pieces in the wardrobe. It is comfortable, durable and it can be worn with anything. Made in Japan, this Visvim shirt is designed to be worn-in so the more you wear it, the more beautiful it gets. Visvim’s signature elbow patches in different patterns keep it looking interesting.
Where: Hoodwink, SM Aura
Saturdays NYC Half Zip Wallet
- Speaking of things that look more beautiful the more you use them, this Saturdays NYC zip wallet made from raw vegetable tanned leather will last you a lifetime when maintained well. This wallet hand made in Japan from 100% cow leather will create a beautiful and unique patina the longer you have it.
Where: Commonwealth, SM Aura Premier
The Logo Tee: IDEA’s limited edition Winona T-Shirt
- This updated staple doubles as an homage to Tumblr’s eternal girlfriend, Ms. Ryder, and is printed on sustainable, 100% organic cotton to boot.
Where: @guavasketches on Instagram
Comme des Garçons SHIRT boys Baseball cap
- The baseball cap is considered to be one of the most useful pieces in your closet. Once used only in the baseball field, it has turned to be an item that everyone wears on the daily, usually signaling a casual look. Our current favorite is this Comme des Garçons SHIRT boys hat that has a great form and made with 100% wool for that luxe feel.
Where: Comme des Garçons, One Rockwell